What should we know about commissioning of drilling rigs?
The drilling rig test is divided into two parts: the commissioning of the main components (system) and the performance test of the drilling rig.
1. Commissioning of major components (Systems)
Commissioning of electrical system
1. commissioning of diesel generating set
2. Generator protection system (GEN cabinet) protection function test
3. DC protection cabinet (SCR cabinet) protection function test
4. Driller console test.
5. Commissioning of electromagnetic eddy current brake function
6. Well electrified and all kinds of electrical equipment electrified and empty running test.
7, MCC power circuit breaker interlock function test
8. Other inspection and acceptance of electric drive control SCR room.
Protection function test of all circuit breakers in MCC control cabinet
Two. Performance test of drilling rig
1. automatic collision avoidance device test
2. turntable drive test
Load test of 3.F-1600 drilling pump group
4. winch, mud pump, turntable joint work
5. solid control system test
Electrical detection of well 6. electrical system
7. drilling machine lighting and inspection of all emergency lamps and lanterns.
8. test of the lowering of the base and derrick.
2. What are the functions of AC control system?
Speed regulator test
Disconnect the connection between the positive terminal (TBll-1) and the negative terminal (TBll-2) of the speed regulator. Measure the resistance between the terminals. The resistance should be 30-36_. Measure the resistance between each connection and the ground. The resistance is infinity.
Excitation coil test
Disconnect the lead on the positive (TBll-7) and negative (TDll-8) terminals of the exciter connection, and measure the resistance between the terminals. The resistance should be between 3 and 20 () depending on the type of generator. The resistance between the line and the ground of the exciter should be measured as infinity. Then restore the wiring.
Control loop test
Generator voltage phase sequence test
The diesel engine control switch is placed in the idle position to start the diesel engine at a speed of about 2/3 of the rated speed. The generator phase sequence is checked by oscilloscope. The B phase waveform lags 120 degrees behind A phase and the C phase waveform lags B120 degrees.
2. Six phase voltage phase sequence test of component board
Check the six-phase voltage of the AC module terminal, where VAB and VBA phase are opposite, VBC and VCB phase are opposite, VCA and VAC phase are opposite.
Voltage regulator test
Disconnect the connection of SCR control pole A (504 terminal) and A - (505 terminal), close the fuse F39 ~ F40, and observe the generator voltmeter. The voltage will rise and fall periodically as the built-in voltage relay in the excitation circuit board PCIl is continuously sucked in and out. When the generator voltage rises above 200 VAC, the voltage from terminal 512 to terminal 517 rises and falls periodically.
The above results show that the work is normal, then connected to the SCR control pole A and A - connection, the voltage is adjusted to 300 - 450VAC.
4. Diesel engine speed test,
Set the speed adjustment knob to a slightly less than 50%, put the diesel engine control switch in the "idle" position, start the diesel engine, preheat for 15 minutes, and then transfer the diesel engine control switch to the "running" position, the generator voltage and frequency should be increased. Then slowly rotate speed adjustment knob and voltage adjustment knob, so that the generator voltage rises to 50Hz600V. Then switch the diesel engine to the "idle" position, when the generator voltage and frequency should be reduced to the corresponding "idle" position of the value. Then the control switch is returned to the "running" position, and the generator frequency is stabilized at 50Hz 600V after two overshoots.
Synchronous circuit test
1. Line up the generator.
(2) test the second generator sets according to the above test steps and transfer them to 600V 48Hz.
(3) Push the synchronous selector switch to the serial number position of the generator and observe the synchronous meter and synchronous lamp: the pointer of the synchronous meter rotates counterclockwise, and the change of light and dark when the synchronous lamp is on. Connect the 600V voltmeter to the generator A phase and the bus A item. Observe the voltmeter reading. When the reading reaches the minimum, the synchronizer pointer is in the vertical position, and the synchronization lamp is out.
4. Transfer the generator frequency to 50Hz, slow the rotation of the synchronous table pointer, and slow the change of the synchrotron lamp brightness. When the synchrometer pointer is vertical upward, the synchrotron is extinguished and the button lamp LPBl is lit, closing the circuit breaker.
Failure to synchronize and close the circuit breaker will cause tripping.
Note: before the test synchronizer and synchrotron lamp, another generator circuit breaker can not be closed.
Load distribution test
The load distribution test can be carried out on the bus with at least two generators running in parallel.
Reactive power distribution test
Turn the voltage adjusting knob of each generator so that all the reactive power meters of the on-line generators indicate the same value (allowable error of +10%).
Test of active power distribution
All generators in the system are on-line, and the AC bus is connected to a load of about 60%.
Observing the master-slave control relationship, that is, the speed regulation of the master-slave unit will control the speed of all the on-line slave units. That is to say, Unit 1 controls all on-line units; when Unit 1 is off-line, Unit 2 controls all on-line units: Unit 1 and Unit 2 are off-line, Unit 3 controls all on-line units.
Observe all on-line generators with their own power meters. When the active load changes, each meter should have the same readings at any time (allowable error of +10%).
1, what should we pay attention to when placing the electrical equipment in the well site?
1) 1, what should we pay attention to when placing the electrical equipment in the well site?
1) The location of explosion-proof circuit should be chosen as easy as possible to operate and maintain, and avoid the sun and rain as far as possible.
2) Strictly arrange the SCR / MCC, ground cable groove and cable bridge to the appropriate position according to the drilling rig site plan.
3) Put in the grounding electrode to the marking position (2 meters deep) and connect the grounding (power generation room to SCR/MCC room, SCR/MCC room to the solid control tank area, SCR/MCC room to the well control area, SCR/MCC room to the oil tank area, between the solid control cycles and between explosion-proof boxes, electrical equipment and installation base)
2. What is the requirement of electrical equipment explosion protection in well site?
Marked, firm, grounded, well insulated and well maintained.
1) the explosion-proof switch should be clearly marked and easy to identify.
2) explosion-proof switch box should be fixed and reliable.
3) cables should be protected and protected by cable troughs.
4) Distribution room location should be reasonable, electrical equipment should be protected grounding, grounding resistance is not more than 4 Euros, distribution cabinet metal components should be grounded, grounding resistance is not more than 10 Euros.
5) check the connection status of various electrical appliances and wires frequently. Explosion proof sockets and plugs should be clearly marked and correspond to each other.
6) The explosion-proof circuit should be checked and maintained once for three months and before each relocation and installation.
A. Insulate each cable, each control box (cabinet) connector, explosion-proof magnetic starter, explosion-proof lamp, explosion-proof button and other charged body with 500V megohm meter. Insulation between charged body and normal live conductor should not be less than 2 megohm.
B. Check the contacts of automatic switches, contactors and relays. If the contact is not good after polishing with fine sandpaper, the contact stress should be adjusted. If damaged or service life has arrived, it should be updated in time and not allowed to run ill.
C. Check the explosion-proof sealing conditions of explosion-proof splitting box, explosion-proof control box, sealing safety connectors, etc. Require good sealing conditions, if the seal is not strict, should replace the sealing rubber ring, or seal with sealing cement. Explosion-proof surface shall not be scratched or bump, and coated with antirust grease.
D. check the fixed position of the derrick lamp and the safety protection chain. The screws must be tightened, and there should be no loosening. If there is no crack and rust in welding, if it is not reliable, it should be replaced in time.
E. check the cable, the cable can not be corroded by oil alkali, and can not be exposed to sunlight.
F. check whether grounding and zero are reliable.